Monday, April 27, 2009

When I was younger(6yrs) my teeth were big and yellow then at 11yrs I started using this colgate whitening....

brush which you would put this vile acidic thing on which sometimes I unfortunately got to taste! Accidently of course! Also I used to drink loads of acidic drinks like coke last time! So at age 14 I have kinda thin teeth I have noticed the tip of my teeth are a bit eroded I think from the acid! What should I do! Is there like a powder to fix it? And they have also become smaller I like big teeth!

When I was younger(6yrs) my teeth were big and yellow then at 11yrs I started using this colgate whitening....
see... the fact is dat all these carbonated drinks contain acid content in them which erodes ur tooth... so naturalli the more u drink them .. the more it erodes ur tooth... but generalli the teeth tries to revert back to normalcy... if if u continuousli keep drinking this stuff... there is a lot of erosion of enamel n remineralization cant compensate 4 it... n u shudnt use teeth whitenening strips or watevr... 4 more than the recomended time... as it will cause more harm than benefits....





and nw... well... jus go n get chkd it up wth ur dentist.... they can probably give u a composite resin filling... which is tooth colored n will giv back the shape of ur tooth.... but well it depends upon wat treatment ur dentist suggests 4 u... as she/he knws better n see ur condition personalli....











so gud luck !! :)...n keep smiling !! merry christmas !! :D
Reply:Honestly, you might need a professional opinion and take a trip to the dentist...They will probably know better than anybody on here...But until you go try to cut down on your pop drinking a lot of doctors, because i use to be the same way far as drinking a lot of pop, but they say if you not a person that like drinking water...drink juice or flavored water it helps...But honestly, you should go see a dentist about that...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net