Friday, May 21, 2010

Does anyone has same problem as mine? as my biggest mollars teeth need to be extracted for braces?

I decided to have braces installed a month ago to straighten up my front teeth because I have slightly overbite problem before then my ortho insisted me to pull out 2 top biggest molar teeth (no. 6) as bottom mollars were extracted years ago when I was teenager ....I just wondering if there is anyone has the same story as mine? I find difficult to eat without them though. How long do you think this braces can close the gaps because it feels so wide! I can't stand!!!

Does anyone has same problem as mine? as my biggest mollars teeth need to be extracted for braces?
I had a brace fitted just over a year ago and before they would fit it, i needed 4 teeth (molars) out, this is to allow room for your teeth to straighten out whilst leaving room for wisdom teeth. Otherwise, when your wisdom teeth come through, your teeth will go back to their original state! x
Reply:they also pulled out the last molars before my wisdom teeth. (it hasn't erupted yet). they will heal after 2 days. yes it feels like you can't eat because some teeth are missing but you can manage.i may just feel icky when you take the particles off the holes where teeth used to be..


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net