Friday, May 21, 2010

When do you get your wisdom teeth?

I want to know because I will be getting braces soon and I don't have my wisdom teeth and since when I was little I had one of my big permanent teeth removed (on the bottom) and I would like to have a good ammount of teeth and not have one missing anymore. So I was wondering when they grew in and if they grow in while I have my braces will they remove them or just connect them to the braces?

When do you get your wisdom teeth?
They are normally out by 18. If your are getting braces do not worry about your wisdom teeth. In most cases they do not affect the orthodontic treatment. Your orthodontics not your dentist will let you know.
Reply:everyone has wisdom teeth, i just had mine removed 2 days ago... but they wernt comming throught yet.


i had to go under anestetic and get them cut out.


its best to get them removed before u get the braces becasue it may cause ur teeth to move or crowd after u have had your braces and then u will have wasted all this money


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net