Friday, May 21, 2010

What do you feel about getting your teeth shaved down?

i lose confidence cuz i have big front teeth!? and i think im gonna get them shaved down to match the teeth next to them! would that be a good idea?








%26lt;a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank"%26gt;%26lt;img src="http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f... border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"%26gt;%26lt;/a%26gt;

What do you feel about getting your teeth shaved down?
Girl! Your teeth are fine! Mine are small and I wish that they were a little bigger! Be happy that you have teeth. There are millions of people that don't. You have a great smile! Don't do anything to it.
Reply:I wouldn't advise it. About 5 years ago, I chipped one of my front teeth pretty bad requiring it to be capped. I had to have it redone earlier this year which meant they had to grind it down some. Increased sensitivity will result. And lemme tell ya - that can be pretty freakin miserable! The sensitivity comes and goes for me - like last Friday, for some reason, it was horrible...everything that went into my mouth (I always have a bottle of water with me) had to be room temp or I was miserable!

ladies dress shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net