Saturday, November 14, 2009

Big problem in my teeth<------- "my nightmare"?

help!!! I couldn't sleep last night because of it, I've had little black spots on three of my teeth since I was 6--I'm 17 now, I went to a dentist like three years ago and he told me not to worry about them they're not real cavities, they're like a begining of a cavity but if you brush after every meal they won't get bigger, and he was right they didn't get bigger, but yesterday I went to a new dentist and he told me that they're cavities and I need to fill them, then I wasn't very convinced of what he said so I went to another dentist to make sure, but what he said was horrible he said that I have 8 cavities...... yes 8, I really don't know how, I have some light spots because of tee and coffee on some other teeth but it's very obvious that they're not cavities, I'm really confused I don't know what to do now "I don't live in the US" so everything is messy here and doctors just want to take your money, help, what should I do?

Big problem in my teeth%26lt;------- "my nightmare"?
This post really doesn't jibe with you prior post 5 mintues before. I am not certain what is going on with you but either way you need to find a dentist. Does anyone you know have a dentist they have been going to for a long time that is trustworthy? I would start with that rather than an unknown dentist. Also you could try something like the better business bureau in your area, perhaps they would have a list of pre-checked providers.
Reply:uhhh get them filled and be done with it. It's really not that bad. Plus a cavity cannot always be seen the teeth could be decayed without any real visible cavity. Also...cavity is an opening, maybe you have cavities that are not decayed. The best thing to do is get those fillings before things get worse and your teeth start to actually break off


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net